| Get an edge over the competition|
…….Increase customer loyalty.
|Kiosks are installed in waiting areas of doctor’s offices.|
| Kiosks can be jointly
or exclusively sponsored by the pharmacy chain, or a health plan insurance
Drug companies may also advertise on the ad screen of the kiosk. –Additional revenue for the kiosk sponsors.
While patient waits in lobby, they might want to sign up for a health insurance policy on the kiosk.
Kiosks are installed with scanners.
Kiosks are securely connected via the internet to the sponsoring pharmacies and the health insurance company. –HIPAA compliant.
Before leaving the doctor’s office, patient can conveniently scan their prescription and insurance card into the kiosk for secure transmission to the sponsoring pharmacy of their choice.
The pharmacy instantly receives the scanned prescription and insurance card for immediate processing.
|Patient saves valuable time and can get their prescriptions filled faster. –reduces wait time tremendously.|
|Benefits to Pharmacy or Health Insurance company.|
|1. Increased business.|
2. Edge over competition –Pharmacy locks the customer before they leave the doctor’s office.
3. Insurance company can get patients to sign up for low cost health plans instantly.
4. Targeted audience in doctor’s office. –Valuable patient eyeballs during waiting time.
5. Promotes their brand name and customer loyalty.
6. Results in inreasedsales.
|Benefits to Patient|
|1. Saves valuable time and
gets their prescription filled much faster than personally taking it to the
2. Patient can view locations of several pharmacies and decide which is closest or enrouteto their next destination.
3. Ability to sign up for a health plan and reduce medical bills.
|What are we looking for ?|
|Pilot project –to
establish proof of concept|
We believe that by deploying about 10 or more MyMAKsin doctor’s offices, a pharmacy can increase their sales considerably.
The kiosk helps the patient get their medications filled faster. The pharmacy gains customer loyalty, an interactive billboard in the doctor’s waiting area, brand recognition, increased sales and a unique competitive advantage over their competition.
Also, the first adopter of this technology gains from valuable press and television coverage.
AdComp-TELeasywill create the kiosks and develop the software.-10 or more doctor’s offices in the proximity of the pharmacy where the MyMAKsare located.
|AdComp-TELeasy will create the kiosks and develop the software.|